Our emphasis is on setting up and exploring participation processes, design of education and providing technical know how. Together the partners are able to research and develop the knowledge and skills needed for the project deliverables in participation, education and outreach.
We will provide interactive models and education plans with instructions, sensors, models and maps. This requires knowledge, testing, experience and know how in the fields of education, participation, geographical information systems GIS, electronics and visualisation of data.
The Wetropolis partners have qualities and skills that supplement each other.
- Saxion: technology for people in cities
- Universiteit Twente Pre-U: develops education program for primary and secondary education
- Design Lab Utwente: an ecosystem connecting science to society
- ITC: develop capacity and utilize geospatial solutions
- KITT engineering : develops electronics to bridge the gap between creative ideas and their application
- Nobis: marketing of wetropolis products
- Design Cube Studio: marketing of wetropolis products
- Tetem : activity program aimed at technology, digitization and maker processes
- Wowlab: design and construction, Fablab facilities. More info: Wetropolis project page
Stichting Free Flow Foundation, UK (Onno Bokhove). Design and testing of laboratory configurations for validation of mathematical models, computational techniques. More info: Wetropolis-EU GitHub Page